April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Dalmatianville!


I am crazy about Dalmatians!  We have had three so far, and I plan on having at least one Dalmatian in the house at all times for as long as I am able.  In fact, I am so obsessed with Dalmatians that I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to live in a town called Dalmatianville, where everything Dalmatian rules!

I would drive a Dalmatian-spotted car,

By KARPOLAN

and work in a Dalmatian-spotted building,

From infoteli

or perhaps start my own business in a Dalmatian storefront!

By the8rgrl

I would live in a Dalmatian-spotted house,

From freshome

complete with Dalmatian-spotted picket fence,

By Marty Coleman

and Dalmatian-spotted mailbox and fire hydrant out front!

By Michel Devont
From Uphaa

I would own the perfect little hobby farm, and in addition to Dalmatian dogs, I would have leopard Appaloosa horses (I think they should be called Dalmatian Appaloosas!),

From Horse Forum

Exchequer leghorn chickens (the Dalmatians of the chicken world!),

From Alles met pluimen

and even some spotted cats!

Egyptian Mau

Indoors I would of course have an aquarium filled with Dalmatian mollies:

From AquariumFish.net

From Aquariums-Info.com

Everyone has their own idea of the perfect town -- Dalmatianville just happens to be mine!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment