March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: What's New, Cupcake? Cookbook

From Select2gether

Much as I hate to admit it, I am not creative.  I wish I was one of those talented individuals who can take something ordinary and turn it into something extraordinary, but that is just not me.  I need help in the creativity department, so when I saw this post from Hostess with the Mostess about creatively decorated cupcakes, I was more than a little intrigued.  These beautiful cupcakes are featured in a cookbook called What's New, Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, and I think I will have to get myself a copy.  The cute yellow ducks on the cover are fantastic, but the "Ants on a Picnic" and "Busy Bees" cupcakes just literally take the cake for me:



Who says you can't have your cupcake and eat it too, especially when you have help from a cookbook like this?
       

No comments:

Post a Comment