April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This 'n That Thursdays: Crooked Brains


Crooked Brains is my new favorite Internet site!  I love odd and quirky design ideas, and this site is devoted to listing and describing all kinds of unusual items for the home.  For example, check out "15 Creative Staircases and Modern Staircase Designs - Part 3".  Here are just a few of those staircases:




Now that's what I'm talking about -- the staircase with sliding board in particular is beyond fantastic!  There is a new list almost every day.  I could spend hours just perusing all of the fun offerings on Crooked Brains!  Since it would be impossible for me to even begin to list all of the categories covered, you are going to have to check this site out for yourself.  Just don't blame me if you become as addicted as I have -- after all, you have been warned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment