Thursday, January 21, 2021

This 'n That Thursdays: The Year 2021 in Favorite Dalmatian Pictures

From QWM
Last year I had fun creating my own special image calendar for the year 2020.  I thought I would do it again this year (before the month of January is over!) using pictures of my very favorite dog breed, the Dalmatian, to represent each month. Without further ado, here are my selections for the year 2021:

January

From HipWallpaper


February

From HipWallpaper

March

From Pinterest

April

From WallpaperAccess

May

From 1ZOOM

June

From Sobakino

July

From Fanpop

August

From WeHeartIt

September

From TheWallpapers

October

From OPicture

November

From Dream-Wallpaper

December

From 1ZOOM

Here's hoping that 2021 is a much better year than its predecessor!

No comments:

Post a Comment