Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Three Posts Teen Bernardston Etagere Bookcase from Wayfair

I found the Three Posts Teen Bernardston Etagere Bookcase ($84.99) at Wayfair last year when I was looking for a small shelf that I could put on my kitchen peninsula countertop, in a corner that had a lot of wasted vertical space.  It worked so well that I recently ordered a second one for the kitchen, on a different countertop with more wasted vertical space.  These solid birch wood four-shelf etageres are very well made and come in four different finishes, although the white finish is currently unavailable.  The 37-inch height makes them perfect for sitting on my kitchen countertops, but they work equally well as a low bookcase on the floor.  You can see how I used these etageres in my kitchen below (I ordered the Espresso finish).  If you are looking for a well-made shelf to help use vertical space in a small area then I highly recommend this one!

Etageres in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment