Sunday, January 17, 2021

Weekend Wardrobe: 2021 Outfit of the Week #3

I had no need to go into town last week, but I did have to make a trip to the transfer station (AKA the dump) and the post office which are in the opposite direction, so I decided to wear nice clothes for these activities and post my outfit here.  Otherwise I would have had to settle for showing you the barn clothes I wear pretty much every day, and since they are mostly items that are no longer presentable for wearing in public this would have been a very uninteresting post!  I don't usually wear a necklace when hauling trash to the dump, but I do like to wear one for these posts, so I made an exception and wore one from my extensive collection.  Here is last week's outfit:

Clockwise from top left: MovieJackets The Undoing Grace Fraser Stripe Sweater (similar to mine); Clay Bead Women's Pendant Necklace (similar to mine); Craghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket in Black (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); Bombas Women's Solids Calf Socks in Black; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Stretch-Fit Jeans in Black (similar to mine); Port & Company Women's Long Sleeve Fan Favorite V-Neck Tee in True Royal (color modified to resemble my similar tee).

 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

What I did do last week was set a nice tablescape for January and also decorate my foyer table.  I think I must be longing for spring, since birds and the color green dominated both!  The foyer table is shown at the top of the page, and the dining room table below.  I used a table runner that I bought at the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum here in Santa Fe a few years ago, dinner plates bought ages ago from The Cupboard in Fort Collins when we lived in Colorado, Pier 1 salad plates with a green bird design bought in Athens, Georgia, more than a few years ago, and Charley Harper Birds Glasses bought online not too long ago - a sort of tabletop retrospective of the last 30 years of my life!

I also recently completed my latest jigsaw puzzle, and it is a delightful work of art called "Kitchen Chickens".  If you too are hooked on jigsaw puzzles during these pandemic times, I highly recommend this one.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment