May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

This 'n That Thursdays: Another Cottagecore/ Hygge-Style YouTube Vlog

 

I just discovered another lifestyle vlog on YouTube from Darling Desi that features a cottagecore/hygge theme, and I enjoyed it so much I thought I would share a couple of the videos here.  I normally prefer silent vlogs, but this vlogger has so many great ideas that I don't mind listening to what she has to say.  The video above is a perfect example, with so many tips for adding cozy touches to your home in the winter.  Books are a big focus in most of the vlogs, as this young woman loves to read, and she has many suggestions for seasonal reading, some of which are new to me - I am already putting together a list of some of her recommended books that I need to find and read!  Her most recent video (below) features recipes inspired by scenes in three of her favorite books.  All three recipes look so delicious, and the tablescape she puts together to present the finished dishes is just lovely.  I am now working my way backwards through all of her videos, and looking forward to all future installments!

No comments:

Post a Comment