Sunday, January 24, 2021

Weekend Wardrobe: 2021 Outfit of the Week #4

The rather neutral-colored outfit I wore for my essentials shopping trip into town last week featured a necklace that I have been wanting to wear for a while but for some reason never got around to until now.  It is one of my favorites, and features green turquoise beads with a couple of silver ones plus a cute little pony pendant.  This necklace was yet another gift from my husband - I think I am very lucky my husband has such good taste in jewelry!  Here is the outfit:

Clockwise from top left: Kim Rogers Women's Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater in Heather Grey (color modified slightly to resemble my similar sweater); Green Turquoise Horse Pendant Necklace (similar to mine); Craghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket in Black (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); Bombas Women's Solids Calf Socks in Black; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Land's End Women's High Rise Compression Straight Leg Colorful Jeans in Dark Olive Green (similar to mine); Ultrasofts Mock Turtleneck in Black (similar to mine).

🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎

We are supposed to get some rain and/or snow today, and we could certainly use it as we have been in a drought for quite a while now.  The past couple of days have been unusually warm but it will be turning cold by the middle of the week.  This has been a much milder and drier winter than last year - I don't mind the milder temperatures, but I do hope we get more precipitation soon!  Enjoy your week no matter what the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment