May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

This 'n That Thursdays: The Year 2020 in Favorite Pictures

From Free Calendars

I have amassed a collection of favorite images from the internet that did not really fit into any of my posts - until I had the fabulous idea to create a calendar of images for the year 2020.  Below are my selections for the year composed of photos that I think best represent the feel of each month:

January

The best way to shake off the January blues would be this cozy
setting of rustic blue mugs and saucers surrounded by chocolate!
(image from WeHeartIt)

February

Fire and ice hues are perfect for Valentine's Day.
(image from Medium)

March

Little ceramic dogs, broccoli stalks, and a swath of dark gravel -
what a great table centerpiece for St. Patrick's Day!
(image from Happy Buddha Breathing)

April

Nothing says spring and Easter to me like baby bunnies and daffodils.
(image from Kimball Stock)

May

I took this photo in the yard of our Georgia home in May 2018
 and it is still one of my favorites.

June

Donuts may not be the first things that come to mind when thinking of
summer, but the New Mexico state symbol topping is a great reminder
that June is an excellent month for travel.
(image from TripSavvy)

July

July is the best month for a rambunctious romp at the beach!
(image from WeHeartIt)

August

The Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand, India, bursts into glorious bloom
during the months of July, August, and September.
(image from Tutorial Home)

September

September is the month to start getting cozy again, with a
warm scarf, hot beverage, and colorful autumn leaves.
(image from Imgur)

October

I don't know if the bleached skull or the bug-eyed crustacean is scarier,
but the image is ideal for Halloween.
(image from Diply)

November

My cousin in Korea sent me this beautiful image of Japanese maple
leaves in all of their fiery fall glory, taken in early November.

December

Now this is my idea of the perfect outdoor Christmas tree!
(image from Clark Point Inn)

All of these fun images have me really looking forward to 2020.  Let's hope this year brings us nothing but happiness!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment