Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Two Colorful Sweaters from the Newly Revived Coldwater Creek!

 

Coldwater Creek, one of my favorite apparel websites, went out of business last summer, much to my dismay, so imagine my delight when they recently started up again!  The online site looks very much the same as before, and a lot of my favorite items are still available.  I have always been especially fond of their sweaters, and the new arrivals do not disappoint.  If I did not already have a cream-colored sweater with embroidered hearts, I would be ordering the Floating Hearts Pullover Sweater ($79.95-$89.95) shown above.  Instead, I did order the Spirit Striped Intarsia Pullover Sweater ($89.95-$99.95) shown below.  It is 100% cotton, which is my preferred sweater fabric (wool tends to irritate my skin), and the relaxed fit allows for one or two layers underneath for more warmth.  The geometric southwestern pattern is perfect for Santa Fe, and I like the shades of blue and dusty pink against the fawn-colored background.  I have a feeling this sweater will quickly become one of my favorites this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment