April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Beaded Band Broomstick Skirt


I am not normally a very fashion-conscious sort, but when I saw this Beaded Band Broomstick Skirt in The J. Peterman Company catalog I was smitten!  Broomstick skirts have always been a favorite of mine, but the onyx, coral, and turquoise beaded band raises these to a whole new level.  Made of 100% cotton and available in two colors (turquoise or black), the skirts would be an asset to any closet -- the hardest decision is which color should I choose, or do I want both!  At $139 they may be just a little too pricey for me to buy both colors, so I am going to have to make that agonizing choice, but whichever way I go I think I will be happy.  One thing's for sure -- whenever my husband decides to retire and we finally move to New Mexico, I will have a jump start on the appropriate southwestern wardrobe!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment