Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Coffee Shop of Horrors Gingerbread Man Tea

 
 
 I am always on the lookout for new tea flavors to try, especially those that suit the season.  I recently discovered a website called Coffee Shop of Horrors that offers coffee, tea, and hot cocoa with a rather spooky flair.  As soon as I saw the Gingerbread Man Tea ($11.99 for a 3-ounce bag) I knew I had to try it!  This loose-leaf black tea is flavored with orange peel and tiny gingerbread man pieces, which sounds delicious to a lover of sweet spices like myself.  Even though the artwork on the bag depicts a Christmas scene, that evil-looking gingerbread man seems much more appropriate for Halloween, don't you think?  There are a few more tea flavors that I would like to try in the future, and also the hot cocoa, which is out of stock at the moment.  Meanwhile, I am looking forward to brewing a mug full of "...tiny gingerbread men just waiting to be murdered by boiling...", to quote the descriptive blurb on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment