Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Coldwater Creek Natural Inspirations Printed Tee


We are now on lockdown here in New Mexico until April 10th, so I have been focusing on summer plans, optimistically hoping that life will be a lot more normal by then.  I have been looking for interesting apparel that can be worn during much warmer weather than we are currently experiencing, and the Natural Inspirations Printed Tee (currently on sale for $24.95) from Coldwater Creek fits the bill in that regard.  I actually was first attracted to these lovely nature print tops when they made their debut last year.  The fact that they are on sale convinced me that now was the time to make my purchase, so I ordered both the thyme dragonfly and the canyon rose turtle print options (the river blue bee print is also nice but I am not as attracted to bees or the color blue).  Here's hoping that summer will bring both lovely warm days and less threat of COVID-19 infections!


No comments:

Post a Comment