Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: BEARPAW Men's Brady Wide NeverWet Classic Boots


Last week I went into town to run some rather mundane errands.  One of my stops was at Kohl's, as I had an Amazon return and this is one of their new (and very convenient) locations.  Every time you bring an Amazon return to Kohl's you receive a 25% shopping discount coupon, and since I had a little time I decided to shop around to see if I could find a good deal.  I really lucked out when I checked the shoe clearance section!  Tucked in among all of the women's shoes was one pair of BEARPAW Men's Brady Wide NeverWet Classic Boots in Hickory.  These boots normally sell for $89.99, but the clearance price combined with my discount reduced the amount I paid to a mere $27!

I originally thought I would get them for my husband, but I discovered to my delight that they fit me!  I have big feet so I can fit into some men's shoe sizes, and these boots are well padded with a sheepskin and wool lining, so even though they are a bit too long they do not slide around on my feet.  I have been wearing them around the house for days now, and they are so toasty warm and comfortable that I hate to take them off at night.  I could wear them outside as they are treated with a special NeverWet water and stain repellent, but I love them too much to subject them to the great outdoors just yet.  I like the look of these boots more than the rather similar UGG boots (available for a great price here), and for the amount I paid they were a much better deal than that more expensive brand.

There is a version of these boots available in women's sizes here, and some of the colors are on sale.  If there is a Kohl's in your area, you might want to check out their shoe sales, especially if you also have an Amazon return.  You could get lucky like I did and find a pair of these fantastic BEARPAW boots in the clearance aisle!

BEARPAW Women's Elle Short Boots in Fig (on sale for $59.49)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment