May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #9

Talbots 3/4-Sleeve Bateau Neck Rose of Sharon Print Tee in Pink
(no longer available)

Once again I have gotten behind on my wardrobe posts, but the good news is that I intend to post two this weekend to make up for my tardiness.  Today's post is an outfit, inspired by the image above, that I wore two weeks ago when our unpredictable weather warmed up to springlike temperatures.  It was the first time in months I was able to wear a top without a sweater layered over it.  I did still need to add a lightweight winter coat, but at least I was able to unzip it by mid-afternoon!  Here is the entire outfit:

Clockwise from top left: Talbots 3/4-Sleeve Bateau Neck Rose of Sharon Print Tee in Pink (no longer available);  L.L. Bean Women's Primaloft Packaway Jacket in Black; No Nonsense Women's Flat Knit Crew Socks in Denim Blue; Dr. Scholl's Women's Wide Width Marci Gel-Pac Zippered Loafers in Black (no longer available); L.L. Bean Relaxed Fit Double L Jeans in Stonewashed (similar to mine); Land's End Women's Skinny Leather Belt in White (similar to mine).

🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷

Like just about everyone else, I am doing my best to shelter in place as we all try to ameliorate the impact of COVID-19 by flattening the curve.  I am only going into town once a week for essentials, but I will do my best to choose fun outfits for those weekly trips so that I can still post them here.  Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay home as much as possible, everyone!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment