Sunday, March 29, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: Outfit of the Week #11

Croft and Barrow Women's Floral Long Sleeve Tee
(no longer available)

I am determined to think spring now, even though our weather here in New Mexico does not always cooperate!  Fortunately, on my weekly trip into town for essentials shopping, it was warm enough to wear a pretty new floral long sleeve tee I found last month at Kohl's. I did still need to wear a warm jacket, but I finally decided to get out of my rut of wearing the same black shoes and coat and switched to lighter colors.  I also wore a relatively new necklace that I bought in New Mexico a few years ago but have only worn once before.


I am determined to wear more of my necklaces as the temperatures slowly warm up.  I still believe that it is the little pleasures that will get us through this trying time, and wearing my rarely worn jewelry qualifies as one of these small delights. Here is my complete outfit of the week:

Clockwise from top left: American Pearl Mocha Keshi Baroque Choker (similar to my much less expensive necklace); L.L. Bean Fleece-Lined Warm-Up Jacket in Moss Khaki (color modified to resemble mine; sadly, this jacket is no longer available in women's sizes); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Target Women's A New Day Crew Socks in Cream; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust (similar to mine); L.L. Bean Women's Performance Stretch Slim Jeans in Black Plum (similar to mine); H&M Leather Belt in Dark Brown.

🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱

Stay safe, everyone, and try to stay optimistic - we will get through this pandemic even if it takes a while, so enjoy the small pleasures in life while we all try to shelter in place.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment