May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #10

My shopping trip was not quite this much fun!
(from schuh)

As promised, here is my second wardrobe post for this weekend.  My most recent weekly trip into town happened to be on St. Patrick's Day, so of course I had to honor the occasion with the wearing of the green!  It was another relatively warm day, so once again I did not need a sweater layer (spring really is on the way, even though we had another cool spell for the last few days).  I also wore the Celtic symbol necklace I bought in Ireland mentioned in a previous post.  Below is my complete St. Patrick's Day outfit:

Clockwise from top left: Biddy Murphy Sterling Silver Necklace (similar to mine); L.L. Bean Women's Primaloft Packaway Jacket in Black; MediPEDS Crew Socks in Black; Dr. Scholl's Women's Wide Width Marci Gel-Pac Zippered Loafers in Black (no longer available); Land's End Women's High Rise Compression Straight Leg Colorful Jeans in Dark Olive Green (similar to mine); H&M Leather Belt in Black/Silver (similar to mine); Port & Company Women's Classic Silhouette T-Shirt in Lime Green (color modified to match my similar shirt).

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Even though I am not Irish, I did have Irish soda bread and Irish Breakfast tea to start St. Patrick's Day in addition to wearing green - any excuse for a celebration, right?  At the moment I must celebrate alone since my husband is on lockdown in Georgia while I hunker down here in New Mexico - thank goodness for phones and the internet!  All we can do is make the best of our current situation, so I will be turning my thoughts to spring, Passover, Easter, warmer weather, and an attempt at gardening in a desert climate - the last could be a challenge, but I certainly have the time right now to take it on!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment