April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Playful Pup Cookie Jar from Anthropologie


Since we will be moving in the near future, I really want to try not to buy too many new items before then, but it seems that Anthropologie does not plan to help me succeed!  Dalmatian fanatic that I am, how am I supposed to resist their sweet stoneware Playful Pup Cookie Jar ($88)?  And lest you think that only Dalmatian lovers are being tempted, there is also a French bulldog version that is equally adorable - just look at that jaunty beret!  (For those of you who love poodles, corgis, and/or dachshunds, check out the Dapper Dog Cookie Jars.)  I do believe that resistance is futile, and that another Dalmatian cookie jar is about to enter my life!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment