April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Just Add Honey Tea Company Good Morning! Black Tea

Good Morning! Black Tea

2019 is off to an amazing start for us!  Our trip to New Mexico was successful beyond our wildest dreams (more on that in a later post), and upon our return we made some fantastic discoveries in Atlanta.  One of those discoveries was the Sweet Auburn Municipal Market, which we stumbled upon by accident.  I had never heard of it before but my husband had, and has always wanted to visit.  Started in 1918 as an open air market, the "Curb Market", as it is known to locals, is now indoors and consists of about 30 businesses, including the wonderful Just Add Honey Tea Company, which brings me to this post.  The shop specializes in blending their own unique teas.  They have black, green, white, and rooibos blends.  I prefer black teas, so I selected the Good Morning! black tea ($4.25 per ounce), which is a simple blend of black teas and cocoa nibs.  It is a robust blend with a strong flavor but only medium caffeine, so I find it perfect as a morning tea.  I just add a little light cream and am good to go!  Check out their online tea shop here, and give their teas a try - I already have my eye on a few more flavors that I want to purchase next!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment