March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

On the Homefront: Leaving Town Again!

From Plainview Daily Herald

Happy New Year, everyone!  My husband and I leave for New Mexico tomorrow to look at more houses, so there will be no blog posts after this one until we return.  We are hoping that we will not end up driving in snowy conditions similar to what the state experienced last week (see image above).  We may avoid the snow storms, but temperatures will be absolutely frigid.  I hope the cold does not scare my husband off from the idea of moving to New Mexico, but it is not a bad idea to see (and feel) the weather extremes in the state before we commit to a move.  Wish us luck, and see you when we return late on Saturday!

I will have to keep reminding my husband that snow in New Mexico
can be beautiful! (from Charles Mann Photography)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment