Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Norpro Heart-Shaped Pancake Pan


I am always on the lookout for something a little different for each holiday, and when I saw the Norpro Heart-Shaped Pancake Pan ($9.95) on the Everything Kitchens website, I knew that I had found my Valentine's Day idea.  This nonstick-coated pan with stay-cool handle will serve up perfect heart-shaped pancakes for a special Valentine's Day breakfast or brunch!  And wouldn't those pancakes look right at home on the Fiesta Dinnerware 9" Luncheon Plate (on sale for $21.99 each) shown below, also from the Everything Kitchens site (they have mugs and bowls with the same pattern as well)?  It's not too early to start thinking about a Valentine's Day celebration!

             

1 comment:

  1. This pan is the cutest thing ever! Is it oven safe? Imagine how cute chocolate chip cookies would look baked in this pan!

    ReplyDelete