April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks by Ina Garten


I am a big fan of Ina Garten's cookbooks.  I have every one of them, and am thrilled that her latest work will be coming out later this month.  Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks (2018) by Ina Garten is available for pre-order on Amazon ($22.48, and free shipping if qualified).  It is her eleventh cookbook, and includes recipes like Chicken Thighs with Creamy Mustard Sauce (see the Amazon site for this recipe), Israeli Vegetable Salad, and Panna Cotta with Fresh Raspberry Sauce (I am getting hungry just typing this!).  I think it is time for me to place my monthly Amazon order now, so that my copy of this cookbook will get to me as quickly as possible!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment