May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Hanes Men's Ultimate Cotton Heavyweight Crewneck Sweatshirt

Since moving to New Mexico from Georgia, I have had to add much warmer clothes to my wardrobe.  This winter I really felt the need to purchase heavyweight sweatshirts for wearing around the house and out to the barn, and I have found that if you want really warm sweatshirts it is best to check out men's clothing.  I really hit the jackpot at the Hanes website - the Men's Ultimate Cotton Heavyweight Crewneck Sweatshirt is currently on sale for only $15, and if you buy three or more you get an extra 20% off!  These sweatshirts have ribbed cuffs and hem and are generously sized as well as being comfortably warm.  They also come in 13 different colors, so you are sure to find a few that appeal to you.  I like my sweatshirts to be really oversized so I can layer them over other tops if necessary, so I go up a size (they are mostly cotton so they will shrink a little but not much).  Trust me, if you want the warmest sweatshirt you can find for really cold weather, these men's tops are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment