May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Everly Quinn Makris Appetizer Plates

 
 
Now that spring is here, I want to set an appropriate table, but decided to do something different from the usual pastels and bunnies.  When I searched the Wayfair website and saw the Everly Quinn Makris 7.9" Appetizer Plates ($33.99 for a set of four), I found my tablescape inspiration.  Decorated with colorful birds and butterflies, the pattern is quite spring-like, but I chose to go with the black background for a more dramatic look.  These gold-rimmed porcelain china plates look delicate but are chip-resistant as well as dishwasher, microwave, and even oven safe.  Although they are appetizer plates, they are good-sized and I intend to use them as salad or dessert plates.  I am looking forward to the arrival of my order so I can set my unconventional version of a spring table!

No comments:

Post a Comment