Sunday, March 14, 2021

Weekend Wardrobe: 2021 Outfit of the Week #10

The weather here this past week has been a crazy roller coaster ride.  It started out mild and felt like spring, only to turn cold and blustery by the weekend.  Luckily we did not get the blizzard that hit to the north of us in Colorado, but I do look forward to the return of warmer temperatures and especially less wind this week!  My essentials shopping trip into town was on one of the mild days - it was actually warm enough that I was able to wear a vest instead of a coat.  I decided that I would wear one of my favorite southwestern-inspired necklaces (shown above) since my vest was unzipped for most of the day and the necklace would be visible.  I have had this necklace for so long I do not even remember where it came from, but it was most likely another gift from my husband.  It is such a fun design and just makes me happy when I wear it.  Here is the entire outfit I wore:

Clockwise from top left: St. John's Bay Cable Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater in Teal Marl (color no longer available); Southwestern-Inspired Necklace (from my collection); Calvin Klein Full Zip Puffer Vest in Black (no longer available); Great American Leatherworks Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); MediPEDS Crew Socks in Black; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Rachel Comey Norm Straight-Leg Jeans in Khaki (similar to my much less expensive pair - no longer available); Ultrasofts Mock Turtleneck in Black (similar to mine - color currently unavailable).
 
🌵🐺🐍🐻🌵🐺🐍🐻🌵🐺🐍🐻🌵🐺🐍🐻🌵🐺🐍🐻🌵🐺🐍🐻

My dog Ruby is almost completely well but still needs to be on antibiotics, and it will be a while before she recovers enough muscle tone to go on long walks.  She had her surgery staples removed last Friday and went on her first short walk with the neighbor dogs the following day.  Ruby did well but got tired quickly, but if we take it slowly I think she will be back in shape in a couple of months.  According to my vet as long as Ruby is able to do these walks they are good for her and will keep her healthy, so even though my girl is 14 years old I will let her come as long as she wants to accompany us.

I hope you are adjusting to the time change and enjoying good weather - St. Patrick's Day is almost upon us and the first day of spring will be here soon, so plan to do a little celebrating if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment