Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Studio Ayutaka Cow Poster

I really am not in need of any more artwork at the moment, but when I saw this Studio Ayutaka Cow Poster on a recent YouTube vlog and managed to find it on Zazzle ($17.75 for the medium (24x24-inch) size), I must say I am sorely tempted to purchase one!  I have always been fascinated by farm animal breeds - in fact, on a trip to New Zealand many years ago I was the only one in our farm tour group who was able to name all but one of the dairy cow breeds we were shown!  Studio Ayutaka has quite an impressive collection of animal breed posters in addition to the cows, and they make other products with their animal designs on them as well.  I have to say, I also would not mind owning their horse breeds ($11.40 for 13x19-inch size - ignore the typos designating this as "horned breds") and large dog breeds ($12.00 for 13x19-inch size) posters, and if I keep on looking I am sure I will find way too many others to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment