May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Animal-Inspired Sweatshirts from J. Crew Factory

During the colder months, my standard outfit when at home is almost always a sweatshirt with long-sleeved tee and jeans.  Most of my sweatshirts are in solid colors, and recently I was on a mission to find some sweatshirts with interesting prints or patterns.  Luckily J. Crew Factory came through in grand fashion, with three designs in animal prints and patterns, and at great sale prices.  I am a sucker for animal designs anyway, but the three sweatshirts I found and ordered featured a leopard print, a zebra print, and a crab logo.  I had been searching for a leopard print, and if you know anything at all about me you know that equids and crustaceans are two of my favorite animals.  I was particularly taken with the Printed Crewneck Sweatshirt (on clearance sale for $39.99 - only smaller sizes left) shown above, with its mix of plentiful zebras cavorting on a camel leopard print background.

The Logo Crab Sweatshirt (on sale for $29.50) in a warm rose color was also quickly added to my shopping bag.  I love the crab design, and a sweatshirt in this color is perfect for these cooler months of spring.

The third sweatshirt I found is in the leopard print design I was originally seeking when I began my search for print sweatshirts.  The Leopard Crewneck Sweatshirt (on sale for $29.50) features a leopard print on a warm camel background.  This print and color can also be found on a couple of sweaters (see here and here).

If you are looking for some wardrobe additions at great sale prices, you too may want to check out the J. Crew Factory website.  Happy shopping on this St. Patrick's Day (and here is a link to a lucky clover sweater on their site in honor of the day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment