Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Crate & Barrel Yumi Grey Multi-Color Rag Rug


The pandemic has really slowed down our moving plans.  I was supposed to go back to Georgia in March to supervise the packing and moving of more of our belongings, but thanks to the coronavirus I had to cancel the trip.  I am mostly making do with the items I was able to move last year, but I have had to purchase a few items to make some rooms more habitable.  One of those rooms is the master bedroom.  Since we were planning to buy a new king mattress rather than move our old one anyway, I went ahead and made that purchase, but I did have to find a relatively inexpensive bed frame to tide me over until we can move our better quality one here.  I also found an inexpensive but good quality cotton quilt (luckily the mattress came with sheets, mattress protector, and pillows at no extra cost!).

I think that the only item I need to add to the room is a rug at the foot of the bed, mostly to keep my old dog Ruby from jumping off of the bed and on to the tile floor, which is hard on her arthritic joints.  I have pretty much made up my mind that the rug I will be getting is the Yumi Grey Multi-Color Rag Rug from Crate & Barrel.  The 5x8-foot size, which would fit the space perfectly, is available for $179.00, which I consider to be reasonable for a good quality rug.  I also love this rug's colorful stripes and thick textured construction. Even when we finally get all of our belongings moved including our master bedroom rugs, I know that I can still find a place for this attractive floor covering.  I just hope Ruby will be as pleased with the rug as I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment