Sunday, September 20, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outift of the Week #34

My daylilies are blooming again!

I tried to get this post up last weekend but due to computer issues I was unable to get it finished in time.  Which means that this week you get to see outfits I wore over the last couple of weeks!  Two weeks ago was supposed to be my week to stay home, but my car brakes were not acting quite right so I ended up having to go into town twice, once to have the brakes checked and then again the next day to leave my car so that the brake rotors could be adjusted.  Both outfits I wore were a far cry from the summery shorts and tops I have been wearing all summer, because we had a wintry cold front move through which brought temperatures way down, almost to freezing at night, as well as strong winds and cold rain.  The first day I went into town was so cold that I put on a light tunic sweater and wore a long-sleeved silk undershirt beneath it for added warmth, in addition to my quilted coat:

Clockwise from top left: Coldwater Creek Galloping Away Sweater (no longer available); Silver and Orange Wood Bead Necklace (similar to mine); L.L. Bean Women's Primaloft Packaway Jacket in Black; Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Coldwater Creek Hidden Stretch-Waist Chinos in Sierra Clay (no longer available); Lands' End Women's Silk Interlock Scoopneck Top in Ivory (similar to mine).

The next day was not quite as cold, so I was able to get away with a half-sleeved mock turtleneck shirt under a fleece jacket:

Clockwise from top left: Ann Taylor Elbow Sleeve Mock Neck Sweater in Industrial Navy (similar to mine); Chico's Textured Silvertone Single-Strand Necklace (similar to mine); Black Mountain Twilight Horses Ultra Plush Fleece Jacket (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Gap Mid Rise Girlfriend Jeans in Faded Indigo (similar to mine); Silver Western Buckle Skinny Belt in Camel (similar to mine).

By last week the weather had warmed up considerably, and I was wearing a sleeveless top again for my essentials shopping trip into town (such crazy weather!):

Clockwise from top left: Jones New York Women's Sleeveless No Iron Easy-Care Shirt in New Blue (no longer available); funkybeadwork Unglazed Ceramic Necklace (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Top Shop Black Skinny Belt with Oval Buckle (similar to mine); Dr. Scholl's Women's Aubrey Loafers in Black (no longer available); Coldwater Creek Hidden Stretch-Waist Chinos in Sedona (no longer available).

🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

I am still learning to use the new Blogger format, which is why my posts have been so few and far between lately, but I am getting better at it and hope to be back on schedule soon.  Autumn officially begins in two days, and I am delighted (it is my favorite season).  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment