Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Mainstays Mulled Cider 3-Wick Scented Candle

 

 Last week I described a lovely but pricey wreath I am thinking of purchasing for the fall season, but this week I am revealing my favorite seasonal scented candle which is so inexpensive that it should help to offset the cost of the wreath!  The Walmart Mainstays Mulled Cider 3-Wick Scented Candle is a mere $3.33 in price, but packs a delightful fragrance redolent of apples, cinnamon, cloves, and orange peel.  The scent is strong but not overpowering, and smells just like mulled cider simmering on the stove.  The first night I lit this candle was one of the chilly ones we had a couple of weeks ago.  I kept forgetting I had this candle burning, and kept wondering what I was cooking that smelled so good!  These candles are only available in-store, not online, so I would recommend stocking up the next time you get a chance to go to the store.  I wouldn't mind having one of these candles in every room for the whole autumn season!

No comments:

Post a Comment