Monday, May 25, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #19

From MTC Federal Credit Union

I did not have time to finish my weekend post yesterday, so I am posting it today instead.  While it is technically no longer the weekend, today is a holiday and considered part of a long weekend, so I am taking advantage of that fact!

Memorial Day promises to be a wet one here in Santa Fe.  Until today, we have been having warm to hot temperatures with no rain.  The day I wore today's outfit was quite hot.  I have been going in to town as early as possible in the mornings, to avoid crowds as well as the heat.  Pale colors help me feel cooler, as do lightweight fabrics.  The tee came from Coldwater Creek recently, bought at a great sale discount.  I added a long silver link necklace to my ensemble (purchased from a shop at Serenbe in Georgia back when we had a house there) and my outfit was complete:

Clockwise from top left: Coldwater Creek Natural Inspirations Printed Tee in River Blue: Armenta Sterling Silver Twisted Link Necklace (similar to my much less expensive necklace); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); HUE Ultrafine Cotton Sock in White (similar to mine); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust (similar to mine); 7 For All Mankind High-Rise Skinny Ankle Jeans in Solid Pink (similar to mine).

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I got most of my garden planting done yesterday.  It turns out that it was a good thing I did not get everything planted, because the few plants that I did not get into the ground were to have gone into a spot that floods when it rains.  Thanks for the warning, Mother Nature!  I hope you have safe but special plans for today, and let's not forget to honor all of those in the military who gave their lives fighting for our freedom.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment