May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Carstens Free Rein Soft Sherpa Plush Throw Blanket


I recently ordered two of these Carstens Free Rein Soft Sherpa Plush Throw Blankets ($24 each, plus free shipping) as throw blankets for our living room sofas, and I have to say I am quite pleased with them.  They are thick, cozy, and soft, and the 54x68-inch size is generous enough to wrap up in completely when stretched out on the sofa.  Of course I love the horse design, and the warm tan, cream, brown, orange, and red colors complement our color scheme well.  Amazon also carries this blanket in another design which features bears and pine trees on a woodland print.  If you are looking for a great winter throw blanket in rustic patterns and colors, I definitely recommend these!


             

No comments:

Post a Comment