May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #4

Anne Klein Sport Women's 3/4-Sleeve T-Shirt in Brown Paisley Print

This week I am featuring the outfit I wore when I drove my husband to the airport for his flight back to Georgia.  As usual, I pulled this outfit together based on a favorite top, which is shown above.  I am a big fan of paisley prints, and I love the unusual combination of colors on this top.  Paired with comfortable denim leggings in a warm rust hue, this was a comfortable ensemble to wear for a rather long day of driving (I also ran errands in Santa Fe after the round trip drive to the airport in Albuquerque).

Clockwise from top left: J. Crew Women's Cotton V-Neck Sweater in Black (similar to mine); Marmot Women's Kitzbuhel Vest in Black (similar to mine, which is no longer available in black);  Bomba's Women's Merino Wool Calf Socks in Black; Dr. Scholl's Women's Wide Width Marci Gel-Pac Zippered Loafers in Black (no longer available); Coldwater Creek Knit Denim Slim-Leg Leggings in Spice (no longer available); Anne Klein Sport Women's 3/4-Sleeve T-Shirt in Brown Paisley Print.

It was great to have my husband here in Santa Fe for a month, and I wish he did not have to go back to Georgia.  He plans to work for another year before retiring, though, so he had to get back for the start of the spring semester at UGA.  He should be back here in May, and I will be going back to Georgia a couple of times this year, but at the end of the year we will both hopefully be living full-time in New Mexico.

Next week I have a 4x4 (or possibly 4x5) winter wardrobe post planned, and then another Outfit of the Week after that.  I am finding that I enjoy doing these weekly outfit posts because they help me define my personal style (more on this in a later post).  Have a great weekend!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment