May 4th is National Herb Day!

Friday, January 3, 2020

Foodie Fridays: Hot Artichoke Green Chile Dip


Our new neighbors here in Santa Fe invited us over for dinner on New Year's Day.  I decided to bring an appetizer dish and immediately thought of my favorite Hot Artichoke Dip.  As I mentioned yesterday, my husband and I are currently obsessed with a type of jarred green chile called 505 Southwestern Flame Roasted Green Chile and have been adding it to all sorts of dishes, so I decided to add them to the dip.  The result was so tasty that I may never make this dip without green chiles again!  This recipe is quick and easy to make, and I love to serve it with large Scoops! corn chips, but celery sticks make a great healthier alternative for dipping.  Don't be surprised if you see more recipes featuring green chile in the near future here, because we truly are obsessed!

Hot Artichoke Green Chile Dip

1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts in brine, chopped
1 C. mayonnaise
1 C. grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 C. flame roasted green chile (or to taste)
juice of 1/2 lemon

Combine all of the ingredients and stir until well blended.  Place in a small lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until hot.  Serve with large corn chip scoops and celery sticks.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment