Saturday, December 29, 2018

Seasonal Style: Winter Buffalo Check Redux

From Lime Lush

My enthusiastic embrace of red and black buffalo check for this year's Christmas décor leads me to select the pattern for my Seasonal Style post, even though I have already used it in the past.  Last time the plaid was paired with white, but this time black is the chosen base color.  Since the buffalo check already includes black, the combination is a natural and popular choice, but the tall boots and cowboy hat on the model above give her outfit a unique flair.

From Jedlicka's

Similarly, the deer pillow and rustic wood wall panels painted black give the bedroom shown above a distinctive look of its own.  I haven't gone so far yet as to buy either a woolly vest or new bedding in red and black buffalo check, but these images are really tempting me to consider both!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment