March 27th is Manatee Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Seasonal Style: Winter Buffalo Check

From Forward by Elyse Walker

Since I am obsessed with the classic red and black buffalo check right now, it makes sense to feature this pattern for my Seasonal Style post!  I really like the pairing of a column of white with this rather dark plaid, as seen on the model above (although I am still trying to figure out her shoes, or is it sandals with socks?).

From Life on Virginia Street

The living room above has a similar effect.  The room is mostly white, while the buffalo check pillows add highlights of color and pattern, creating an elegant but homey feel.  I'm thinking that I would feel right at home with a bit of buffalo check in my life right now!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment