Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Flammi Women's Fingerless Gloves


Sometimes in the winter when I am working on my computer my hands and fingers start to feel cold. My solution - a pair of Flammi Women's Fingerless Gloves ($9.95 plus free shipping from Amazon).  These are technically more like fingerless mittens as there is only a thumb hole, plus a large opening for the hand.  The fit is sleek and will not interfere with keyboard typing.  These cable knit acrylic gloves cover most of the forearm as well, so if you are like me and like to push bulky sleeves up to keep them out of the way, your arms will still be covered and kept warm.  I bought a pair in khaki, but there are nine color options, so you should be able to find a hue that suits you (they are relatively inexpensive, so get more than one color if you like).  I highly recommend these fingerless gloves for anyone who gets cold hands and fingers in the winter!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment