April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Hot Beverage Cups and Mugs Holiday Gift Ideas

From Desktop Nexus

This is the time of year when the idea of a hot beverage in front of a crackling fireplace is very appealing, so why not consider mugs and cups as a gift idea for the holidays?  Here are a few I found that would make a great present for anyone who loves hot coffee, tea, chocolate, and/or cider:


1) Heart-Shaped Teacups and Saucers - these rainbow-colored porcelain cups and saucer are available as a boxed set of six from Brylane Home for $79.99 and would be perfect for tea lovers.  Details like the gold-toned cup handles and a satin-lined storage box make this set an extra special gift.

From ModCloth

*********************************************************


2) Espresso Cups and Saucers - also available from Brylane Home in a boxed set of six at $59.00 are these porcelain espresso cups and saucers.  I have to admit that even though I am a tea drinker, I prefer the rich earthy hues of this set!

From ModCloth

*********************************************************


3) Harry & David Holiday Tea and Mug Gift Set - two rustic ceramic mugs and a decorative tin filled with six different flavors of holiday teas (10 bags of each) for $39.99 would satisfy any tea-drinking couple.  I want this one for myself!

I think it's time for me to get cozy with a mug of hot tea and start browsing more sites for Christmas gifts!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment