May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Cobble Hill Vintage Tins 1000-Piece Puzzle

I first saw the Cobble Hill Vintage Tins 1000-Piece Puzzle ($23.99) several months ago, but by the time I was ready to place my order it was out of stock.  It has finally become available again, and I placed an order immediately, but it seems to be selling out pretty quickly, so if you too are fascinated by the lovely vintage tins design you might want to place your order now!  I am really stocking up on jigsaw puzzles right now in anticipation of hot summer days, as I like to work on these puzzles when I am forced to stay indoors to avoid the heat of the day.  I am so glad I was finally able to order this particular puzzle - I really do love the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment