Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Susan Branch For the Love of Books Jigsaw Puzzle


I am constantly on the lookout for new jigsaw puzzles to work on when the weather is less than ideal and forces me to spend too much time indoors.  The Susan Branch For the Love of Books Jigsaw Puzzle ($24.99) shown above is available for pre-order.  I placed my order, and it should be on its way in late October.  I am a book lover, and I enjoy reading the Susan Branch blog whenever a new post shows up, so I am looking forward to working on this fun puzzle done in her signature style.  She also has a new Christmas-themed book coming out this month that is available for pre-order right now.  I highly recommend checking out the Susan Branch website for even more delightful items!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment