Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Animal Print Tops


I recently purchased two t-shirts from Old Navy and one sleeveless blouse from Banana Republic which all feature fun animal prints.  While I do not mind tops with prints of animal markings such as leopard or zebra, I much prefer those that have a repeating pattern of the entire animal.  As a confirmed Dalmatian lover, the minute I saw the Old Navy Women's EveryWear Printed Slub-Knit Tee in Dogs Green (on sale for $11.00) featuring Dalmatians, I had to order two!


I had never shopped at Old Navy before this spring, but when I discovered that they had comfortable and lightweight cotton t-shirts which often feature animal prints, I was hooked.  (I do have to go up a size in their shirts with sleeves because I have very broad shoulders, which means that the rest of the top is a bit wide, but I am okay with that.)  I also ordered the Old Navy Women's EveryWear Printed Slub-Knit Tee in Zebra (on sale for $10.00) because I like the cute zebra print as well as the muted medium-green color.


Old Navy and Banana Republic are both part of Gap Inc., although the latter carries apparel that is a bit less casual than the former.  I could not resist the Banana Republic Cotton Utility Tank in Safari Zoo Print (on sale for $66.99 plus an extra 40% off) because I just love the zebras and giraffes roaming across this sleeveless blouse!  (I can order tops without sleeves in my regular size because I do not have to worry about a tight fit across the shoulders.)

I know that many women do not like overly busy prints on their clothing, but I adore apparel that makes a fun statement, so if you are like me and prefer tops with fun patterns rather than boring solid colors, check out these and other selections at Old Navy and Banana Republic!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment