Sunday, August 2, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #29

Hatch green chiles are in season now, and roasters are starting to appear in parking lots everywhere (image from Santa Fe Farmer's Market).

Can you believe that August has arrived already?  It seems like the year is flying by, even in this time of pandemic uncertainty.  I am already noticing that the days are getting shorter - I had to rush to get my garden watered yesterday evening before it got too dark!

I am still using a loaner car as I wait for the repairs to my car to be completed.  I am trying not to drive the loaner too much, but I did make one quick trip into town last week to pick up dog food as well as a few more items I forgot to get the week before.  I finally got the chance to wear a new Old Navy tee in a medium-green color with a fun zebra print design, and I added a short sterling silver zebra pendant necklace that was, once again, a gift from my husband (he does love to buy me unique jewelry, and luckily he has good taste!):


Here is the complete outfit that I wore:

Clockwise from top left: Old Navy Women's EveryWear Printed Slub Knit Tee in Zebra; Amula Zebra Pendant Necklace (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; L.L. Bean Women's Wrinkle-Free Original Fit Hidden Comfort Waist 9" Bayside Shorts in Khaki (similar to mine); J. Crew Skinny Italian Leather Belt in Pecan (similar to mine).

Hopefully my car will be ready to pick up this week so that I can return the loaner.  There are certain errands, like loading up gardening supplies, transporting dogs, or hauling trash to the landfill, that I would rather do with my own car.  Have a great week, everyone!

I am not growing Hatch chiles, but this bell pepper plant is absolutely laden with peppers (I have already harvested three good-sized ones and there are six more left on the plant!).

               

No comments:

Post a Comment