Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Soft Surroundings Sweater and Necklace


Fall apparel is beginning to make an appearance, and I recently checked out the new arrivals online at Soft Surroundings.  Two items in particular really caught my eye.  One is the Verse Sweater in Aqua Stripe ($89.95) shown above.  I have a fondness for colorful striped sweaters, especially when they are 100% cotton like this one, and the relaxed fit and dropped shoulders make it more likely that the sweater will not be too tight across my overly broad shoulders.  I would probably order the petite rather than the misses for the shorter length as I do not care for really long sweaters.


I am also attracted to the Omo Flower Necklace in Blue ($159.95) that the model is wearing with the sweater, but I am reluctant to spend so much on a necklace.  The prices at Soft Surroundings can be a little higher than I like to pay, so I would wait to see if this necklace goes on sale before I would consider buying it.  After all, I own so many necklaces already that I really have no need for more.  That sweater is really tempting me, though - I may not be able to wait for a sale before I make the purchase!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment