Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Sloggers Garden Shoes and Boots


Between taking care of my horse and tending to my vegetable garden, I have been spending a lot of time outdoors on our property this summer.  All of this outdoor work has been taking quite a toll on my footwear!  I have already gone through one pair of barn boots and will soon need to replace them again.  Not long ago my garden clogs also bit the dust (pun intended!), and as the brand I was wearing is no longer available I had to find a suitable replacement.

I have been eyeing the garden shoes from Sloggers for a while now, in particular the Sloggers Women's Rain and Garden Shoes in Chicken Daffodil Yellow ($29.99) shown above, so I finally bought a pair.  I couldn't be happier with them!  The heavy duty tread on the bottom is much more sturdy than that of my old pair, and I just love the cheerful yellow chicken print.  They also fit quite comfortably, which is especially important for shoes that are worn without socks.


I am so happy with these shoes that I may just have to purchase a pair of their Garden Ankle Boots ($34.99) as well, although I still cannot decide if I want to go with the Chicken Daffodil Yellow again or get them in the Chicken Bard Red print instead.  And even though I don't really need more garden shoes right now, they come in so many fun prints that I may just have to get myself a backup pair - the Goats Sky Blue shown below are just a cute as can be, don't you think?  I have a feeling that my first pair will last a long time, but it never hurts to plan ahead!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment