Sunday, August 9, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #30

This baby pumpkin in my garden has a long way to go, but I am hoping it will be ready to become a jack o' lantern by Halloween!

Well, I still have a loaner car (my vehicle should be ready by Tuesday of this week) so I am not doing much driving, but I did have to make an essentials shopping trip into town last week.  Although the days are definitely getting shorter and the nights are pleasantly cool, we have been having very hot daytime temperatures in the low to mid-90s, so I am still choosing apparel that will keep me as cool as possible.  This week's outfit is very similar to the one I posted last week, and it even features zebras again!  The sleeveless blouse from Banana Republic has a safari theme which includes giraffes and zebras, so I once again wore my zebra pendant necklace.  I swapped out last week's tan belt for a similar black one, and I was ready to go:

Clockwise from top left: Banana Republic Cotton Utility Tank in Safari Zoo Print: Amula Zebra Pendant Necklace (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; L.L. Bean Women's Wrinkle-Free Original Fit Hidden Comfort Waist 9" Bayside Shorts in Khaki (similar to mine); L.L. Bean Women's 3/4" Belt in Black (similar to mine).

I am so ready for cooler temperatures, if only to slow down the production of zucchini and yellow squash in my garden!  Autumn is my favorite season, and summer is my least favorite, so it is not surprising that I am looking forward to fall.  Has anyone else had enough of the heat of summer?  I know I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment