April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Seasonal Style: Spring Millennial Teal

From Jolie Gazette

The other day I was reading an article which stated that teal may just be the new millennial pink.  I am attracted to shades of blue-green, so I could happily get on board with that trend!  I love the above look from a Bruello Cucinelli spring 2019 collection which pairs beige pants with teal toppers plus brown leather hat and sandals (you can find a similar look at Neiman-Marcus here).

From Charles Neal

The living room above by Charles Neal also pairs creamy beige with a darker muted teal plus some dark brown accent pieces.  There is even a striped blanket that mimics the look of the model's extra-long striped head scarf!  While I would not want to go back to the pink and teal décor of the 1980s, I do like the look of this muted teal on its own, and could see myself owning a few accent pieces for both home and wardrobe in this color.  How about you?
             

No comments:

Post a Comment