April 27th is World Tapir Day!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Pikolinos Tri-Color Leather Bag from Coldwater Creek


I have never purchased a premium quality handbag before as they are quite pricey, but if I were willing to invest the money I would seriously consider the Tri-Color Leather Bag by Pikolinos in Brown Multi ($319) offered by Coldwater Creek (it also comes in Navy Multi).  I love the generous size, the soft sheen of the tricolor brown leather, and the option of either a hand strap or the detachable shoulder strap.  I am rather picky about compartmentalizing in handbags, so I would need to see the interior's multiple pockets and compartments to decide if I approve, but otherwise this leather bag has really caught my eye!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment