March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Meadowlark Collection from Pottery Barn


Autumn décor is beginning to show up on home furnishings and accessories websites.  I found myself drawn to the Meadowlark Collection from Pottery Barn.  While I tend to think of meadowlarks as spring harbingers, their colors (and those of the other birds featured in the pattern) do work with the fall color palette.  I like the fact that items for various rooms in the house feature this design, so the pattern, which was inspired by an early 20th century botanical illustration, is repeated all though the home.

For the bedroom, the Meadowlark Print Organic Duvet Cover ($129-$159) and Sham ($39.50-$49.50) are available:


A Meadowlark Print Organic Shower Curtain ($69) can be purchased for the bathroom:


Finally, set a lovely autumnal table incorporating the Meadowlark Bird Platter ($69) and Meadowlark Bird Salad Plates (set of four for $49.50):



I can't wait for our uncomfortably hot and humid summer to end and my favorite season to begin, so that I can start decorating for fall!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment