Saturday, July 30, 2016

Current Events: An Uncanny Resemblance?

Top image from Wikipedia.
Bottom image from CelebFresh.

I normally avoid politics like the plague, especially here on my blog.  However, I have had an aversion to "the Donald" for decades, ever since his questionable Trump Tower/Marla Maples escapades, so I just cannot ignore the topic any longer.  Since "a picture is worth a thousand words", and Mr. Trump seems to prefer a limited vocabulary, I thought a revealing image would be appropriate.  Frankly, I would rather not see any of the men in the above picture as the leaders of our great nation.  Even though only two of them are actually running for president/vice president, I am starting to think that they are the wrong two.  At least the movie pair says ridiculous things as comedic entertainment rather than political rhetoric!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment