Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Paulownia Wood Tray and Votives Set

Once Thanksgiving is over I will be thinking about decorating my home for Christmas, and while I do not want to purchase too many items (I have a huge collection of Christmas décor back in Georgia just waiting to be packed up and moved here to New Mexico), I am really liking the Creative Co-Op Paulownia Wood Tray and Votives Set ($38.00) available from Nordstrom as a way to add just a touch of holiday cheer.  The rustic wood tray and votive holders in shades of green are appropriate at any time of the year, so I could leave it out even after the holidays.  I am really obsessed with the warm glow of candlelight right now as colder weather approaches, so this delightful votive candles tray will be making its way to my house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment